Policyholder Claims Center
Manage Your Claims – Manage Your Costs
Claims management is one of the most important aspects of controlling Workers' Compensation costs. Reporting a claim immediately and cooperation by all parties involved will lead to improved service and lower claims expenses in the long term. Start the process early – as soon as an injury occurs so that our expert claims team can get involved quickly!
Our goal is to manage the claim from the beginning so that we can protect the best interest of our policyholders and help get injured workers the care they need so they can return to work. We work closely with policyholders, injured workers and our network of healthcare professionals for this common goal.
Report a claim
Notify Builders Insurance Group of claims as soon as possible. We offer fast, convenient ways to do so:
- File your Workers' Compensation claim online.
- File all other claims online.
- Call toll-free claims reporting at 800.883.9305 - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
AN IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR INJURED WORKERS
Builders Insurance group utilizes Cypress Care as the Pharmacy benefit manager to assist you in receiving the prescriptions related to your workers’ compensation claims. Once you receive prescriptions related to your workers’ compensation injury, please present your pharmacist with your Cypress Care prescription (CCRx) card and this bin number:
This number, along with your CCRx card, ensures that any prescriptions for your workers’ compensation injury will be filled correctly, without any out-of-pocket costs for you.
Injured workers or pharmacists with questions about their prescription benefits program should contact Cypress Care at 800.419.7191.
Workers' Compensation Laws in Your State
Understanding the laws of your state in regards to claims reporting, use of panels of physicians, and other rights you may have in a Workers' Compensation claim will help employers and employees work together in the claims process.
You can learn more about Workers' Compensation laws in your state by consulting with your independent agent and visiting the state board of Workers' Compensation Web site for your state.
- Alabama Workers Compensation Web Site
- Florida Workers Compensation Web Site
- Georgia Workers Compensation Web Site
- Indiana Workers Compensation Web Site
- Maryland Workers Compensation Web Site
- Mississippi Workers Compensation Web Site
- North Carolina Workers Compensation Web Site
- Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Web site
- South Carolina Workers Compensation Web Site
- Tennessee Workers Compensation Web Site
- Virginia Workers Compensation Web Site