Workers' Compensation Insurance
Workers' Compensation insurance is often considered a commodity product. So why have some Builders Insurance Group customers been with us ever since we opened our doors?
- We are on solid financial footing and we have been commited to the construction market since day one. While other companies have come and gone, Builders Insurance Group has been a dependable resource for nearly two decades.
- We really care about your business. We take the time to learn about your business so we can understand exactly what kind of insurance you require.
- We care about your employees, too. Our team works closely with care providers, policyholders and injured workers to make sure they get the care they deserve.
Working with us for Workers’ Compensation.
Workers’ Compensation insurance is required by law. Making the process easier for you isn’t required by anybody—we just think that’s the way it should be done.
Our customers seem to agree. As a result of our approach, we have become the largest Worker’s Compensation insurance provider domiciled in Georgia.
- We provide comprehensive and flexible coverage at competitive prices.
- Our safety resources and loss control support can help you control costs.
- We are experts in our field. Our experience and know-how help get you and your employee through difficult times.
Get a Quote by finding your local Builders Insurance Group independent agent
- South Carolina
- Incidental only: Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina
- Residential general and trade/artisan contractors
- Professional Roofers
- Light commercial general contractors
- Non-construction industries such as retail/wholesale businesses, professional offices, service providers, light manufacturers and more
- Competitive rates, flexible deductible options
- Flexible payment options including Monthly Self Reporting
- Program that offers comprehensive coverage, tailored to your needs
- Easy-to-use online tools that save time and money
- Loss control experts who help minimize work-place risks
- Exceptional customer service
- Fast, friendly and efficient claims management staff focused on getting injured workers the care they need and back on the job as quickly as possible.
- Financial stability – Builders Insurance Group is rated A- “Excellent” by A.M. Best Company, a leading independent insurance rating organization