Live Training from True Safety Professional
The Builders Safety Academy offers a variety of live training and consulting services to enhance the safety education of your workforce. Rely on the OSHA-authorized professional at Builders to help you improve safety programs, conduct classroom instruction, and curate educational resources particular to your business.
- Safety Program Development – guidance in identifying hazards critical to your business and developing controls to prevent recurrence
- Safety Audits – live or digital walk-throughs to identify risks and implement safety solutions
- Lead Trainer Development – tutoring to help employees plan, develop, and deliver effective safety training
- Curation of Educational Resources – assistance in gathering educational content from around the web to support the safety education of your workforce
Classroom instruction with Builders Safety Academy is led by our OSHA-authorized trainer with over 25 years of training experience. Courses normally run two hours and include mini workshops and plenty of discussion. Off-site courses carry the added benefit of multiple companies sharing their unique safety challenges and perspectives. Customized digital classes can be made available.
All OSHA trainings are in-person classroom events, either at your location or a third-party venue.
Participants will earn a lifetime 10-hour OSHA card. Georgia and Florida attendees will also earn 10 Continuing Education Credits.
- OSHA 10 Hour – Construction
- OSHA 10 Hour – General Industry
- Before the Fall
- COVID-19 Best Practices on Construction Sites
- Electrical Safety
- Ergonomics Basics
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Slip, Trip, and Falls
- Machine Guarding
- Developing and Delivering Great Safety Meetings
- How to Provide Positive and Corrective Feedback
- Cost of Accidents
- Supervisor Accountability
- Managing Subcontractors
- The Effective Supervisor
- Managing a Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Managing Your Auto Exposure
- Professional Employer Organizations
- The Aging Workforce
- Starting a Safety Committee
- Accident Investigation
Ready to Schedule your Training?
Let us know what training opportunities you are interested in.