Careers with Builders Insurance Group
It takes a special kind of person to provide our kind of customer service. So we’re always on the look out for a few more people like us.
There are plenty of rewards to working for Builders Insurance Group: a dynamic work environment, excellent growth opportunities, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Here’s more information about our benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan with company match benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Employee Assistance programs
- On-site fitness center and reimbursement for health club costs
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid company holidays and paid time off
- A variety of opportunities to advance your career with a growing company
Builders Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. No recruiters or agencies should respond to an opportunity posted on our website.
We invite you to review our current job openings to determine if Builders Insurance Group can offer you the opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you would like to submit your resume for an open position, please apply online. Please do not send a resume to the Marketing contact.