Builders Risk Insurance Take the Risk Out of Builders Risk
A lot can happen when you’re in the process of building a home. Builders Risk provides specialized protection of a home under construction, materials, and equipment during the construction phase.
We Deliver More Than Just the Basics of Builders Risk
Builders Risk insurance from Builders covers a home under construction and offers excellent convenience and flexibility.
Builders Risk Insurance Basic Coverage Includes:
- Building materials
- Temporary structures such as scaffolding
- Paving, fencing, and outdoor fixtures
- Lawns, trees, and plants installed by the builder
Builders Risk Policy Convenience and Flexibility
- Option to manage your policy completely online
- Year one policy is fully earned, while year two and three are prorated based on completion date
Special Options for Homebuilders
- Large builder credit available based on number of homes
- One Shot or Monthly Reporting with additional coverage options available
- Policy may be issued in the name of the home owner if builder qualifies
What Does Builders Risk Insurance Cover?
This simple, flexible policy covers costs resulting from theft or damage of items such as building materials, temporary structures, fixtures, landscaping, etc.
Start your builders risk insurance quote today.
We Have the Builders Risk Coverage Options You Want
Residential new construction
Light commercial buildings
Primary Extra Coverages included:
Interest of subcontractors and suppliers
Backup or overflow of sewers, drains, or sumps
Valuable papers and records
Pollutant cleanup and removal
Collapse, debris removal, and more
Additional coverage options available:
Earthquake (pending underwriter approval)
Model home contents available up to $250,000 per structure
Soft costs and more
Find an Agent for Builders Risk Insurance in Georgia
We provide Builders Risk insurance for construction in the State of Georgia. We’ve been the trusted partner of over 16,000 businesses like yours since 1992.
Answers to Frequently Asked Builders Risk Insurance Questions
Other Business Insurance Coverage
Builders provides other types of business insurance coverage.