Tools and Resources for
Developing a Culture of Safety
Construction Site Fall Protection – Preventing falls on residential jobsites
October 16th at 11:00 am Eastern
- Learn about fall hazards associated with residential construction.
- Review of OSHA requirements for controlling fall hazards.
- What are an employer’s responsibilities?
Managing Your Subcontractors – Are they an asset or a liability?
November 19th 11:00 am Eastern
- Learn about Trade Partner/Subcontractor agreements.
- Why are Certificates of Insurance so important?
- How to avoid subcontractor generated OSHA citations and fines.
Managing Your Auto Exposure – From a Worker’s Comp Perspective
December 11th 11:00 am Eastern
- How are you vulnerable?
- Learn the Steps to Take to Reduce or Eliminate the Hazards.
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.